I'm in a hotel with very little bandwidth! I'm having difficulty uploading my photos. I promise to put them up as soon as I get it figured out or as soon as I get home. Meanwhile, we are having fun here in Virginia. Yesterday we took Grandma Nancy to see the monuments and White House. She thought DC was beautiful! Ryan started his conference today but tonight we have a special date night planned out in town while mom babysits. Tomorrow, we are meeting our friend Aaron's fiancee for dinner. Her name is Collette. She spent Sunday with us too (forgot to mention). We're very happy she will be joining our friendship family soon. Aaron and his family are a big part of our life. We will welcome her with open arms, as well.
More to come...I promise!
Tuesday, September 23, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Ok I'll wait
Post a Comment