Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Sam and his friend Aubrey

We are still in DC but while here I got our picture CD from Labor Day Weekend to work. I thought I would post some pictures of Sam and his friend (cousin) Aubrey. They had so much fun together. Our Sam loves to give kisses and we would catch him kissing Aubrey often. Here are a few pictures of them. We found out yesterday that Aubrey was in a car accident. Thank God she is OK. We want her to know how much we love her and miss her. Sam hopes to see her soon.

More DC stories to come...

1 comment:

SAYDA said...

She thinks of Sam often. Aubrey is doing better, just very sore from all the bruising. She is having a hard time raising her arms. Her little neck hurts too. Poor Brianna is having some trouble with her neck and lower back. I'm just glad as close as the other car hit her door and window that there was no serious injuries.