Sunday, September 21, 2008

Washington DC Fun!

We arrived in Washington DC yesterday (Saturday). We are in town for a few days. Last night we saw my cousins Richie and Sissy. It was wonderful to see them. This morning, they came to see us again. We were also joined by a large part of the Massey Family. Moses and Susan Massey drove up from North Carolina. Tiffany and Trevor Bingham (Massey) drove up from Norfolk, Virginia. My cousin Richie and his family drove here from New Jersey. And of course, my cousin Sissy lives here. We had so much fun seeing everyone and spending the day together today. We had lunch and then took all the kids to the park. It was one of the best days I've had in a long time. I'll post fun pictures tomorrow.

2 comments:

SAYDA said...

Wish we could have been there. So what did you think of my grandchildren? I think it's the first time you've seen them and the first time they've seen Sam, right? I'm glad you had a good visit. Can't wait to see you again.
Love, Sayda

Yvonne said...

I want to see pictures. Sounds like you had a great time.