In the conclusion to the "birthday gifts" blog entrees, I will say that Sam was very spoiled this year. His aunt Krissy gave him a great book along with the best Mickey outfit and helicopter pj's I've ever seen. Sam's wearing his helicopter pjs this weekend and I will post a picture. His Aunt Jodi sent him a very nice outfit that is going to look gorgeous on him. I'll post those pictures in the future too. Sam's guests also spoiled him with gifts. Sister Reeder (our Relief Society president) gave him a really neat helicopter. The 'girls' at Sam's party brought him building blocks and a music CD. Along with other gifts and cards he received from family and friends, Sam was very blessed this birthday and we are thankful to all. He also got a lot of phone calls. The phone rang all day. Our family in Texas, our family in Utah, our family in Mississippi, our family in North Carolina....everyone called to wish Sam a happy first birthday! It was a very special day. I will never forget everyone's kindness and the love they show our son. His first real milestone is over, and we have many more adventures to come.Tuesday, August 26, 2008
Spoiled Sam!
In the conclusion to the "birthday gifts" blog entrees, I will say that Sam was very spoiled this year. His aunt Krissy gave him a great book along with the best Mickey outfit and helicopter pj's I've ever seen. Sam's wearing his helicopter pjs this weekend and I will post a picture. His Aunt Jodi sent him a very nice outfit that is going to look gorgeous on him. I'll post those pictures in the future too. Sam's guests also spoiled him with gifts. Sister Reeder (our Relief Society president) gave him a really neat helicopter. The 'girls' at Sam's party brought him building blocks and a music CD. Along with other gifts and cards he received from family and friends, Sam was very blessed this birthday and we are thankful to all. He also got a lot of phone calls. The phone rang all day. Our family in Texas, our family in Utah, our family in Mississippi, our family in North Carolina....everyone called to wish Sam a happy first birthday! It was a very special day. I will never forget everyone's kindness and the love they show our son. His first real milestone is over, and we have many more adventures to come.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
What a fun birthday he had!
Post a Comment