Friday, August 29, 2008

Happy Birthday, Erica!

Today was my 34th birthday. I realized at my dinner/party (with Ryan and Mom) that I was pregnant at my birthday party last year (we had it early in case I went into labor -good thing we did). Now we have a wonderful son and are expecting another child in January. In fact, on Tuesday, we find out if we are having a boy or a girl (hopefully). I'll post it as soon as we know.

My birthday was wonderful. It's great to spend days like this with people you love. My family in Texas called this morning. My grandmother woke me up at 6 am. She said she knew the time difference but couldn't wait to call! It made my day. Mom made me a great cake (pictures soon) and a wonderful dinner. All in all, it was a great day.

2 comments:

gizcallyomom said...

Happy Happy Birthday Erica and Sam!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mike said...

Happy birthday to both of you. I look at your blog fairly often to keep up with what you do. It's been fun!