Since the first time we took Sam to church, I've always placed a great priority on his comfort. Our church is 3 hours long so making an infant wear church clothes just because everyone else has to makes no sense to me. I don't worry about him getting used to it because one day he'll want to dress up like his Daddy. Meanwhile, I want him to feel as comfortable as possible. As time passes and Sam gets bigger, church clothes are sold in more comfortable options. So, yesterday we got him all dressed up for church for the first time! He was the hit of the chapel. Everyone said he was just as handsome as his daddy (we have a ward of mostly old ladies and they all have a crush on Ryan). He really did look adorable, AND he was comfortable! We decided to have a little Sunday photo shoot. Enjoy some pictures:

1 comment:
He's adorable! I love his new church clothes and his smile!
<3 Ash
Post a Comment