Friday, July 18, 2008

Playing with Dad






On an average day, there is nothing Sam enjoys more than playing with Dad. They have so much fun wrestling, playing with toys, making faces, hanging upside down (like bats), playing ball...but most of all they love hugs and kisses. It's fun to watch them bond. Little did we know years ago that one day we would give life to our best friend. I think both Ryan and I feel that way. Sam completes us. We can't wait for the joy the next child will bring!

1 comment:

SAYDA said...

Last night when I was just about to leave a comment, Richie and his family showed up. I naturally had to cuddle with Richie III since he was so tired and ready for bed. I love these pictures. Ryan is such a great dad! I hope you do come see us soon and go camping with us.

Love, Aunt Sayda