Saturday, January 9, 2010

Happy Birthday Andy!!

Today was Andy's 1st Birthday! We started the morning at Disneyland so we decided to have breakfast with Goofy at the Disneyland Hotel. We had a wonderful morning. Afterward, we drove to San Diego to go househunting and found the perfect house. I will post pictures of Andy and the house soon. Andy is such a wonderful little boy and adorable, too. He loved hearing everyone sing Happy Birthday over and over again today. He would get a huge smile everytime we said it. What a great kid!

Stay tuned....

2 comments:

Steph said...

What a fun birthday!! I can't believe he's already one. Hope we see you all when we are in CA for spring break.

Take care!
Steph

SAYDA said...

We called Ryan for his birthday and we called Nancy yeterday. I guess you guys are just super busy. Happy Birthday Andy! Can't wait to see pic!