Unfortunately this week both Sam and Andy have the flu. It's the first time either of them get sick. It's been a tough week. They are both doing better and should be ready for more fun and adventure this weekend for Easter. More coming soon...
That is no fun! Olivia missed 4 days of school this week with some kind of flu. Eliza got it 2 days ago. I think they are getting better though. Happy Easter! Love, Steph
We've got the sickies at our house too! No fun! good luck! We loved the pics from Folsom! It was fun to see Mommy Erica in the pictures too! (So many times mom is behind the camera--I know that's how it is here too!) We love you guys! Happy Easter!
3 comments:
I hope they are feeling better Erica. Not fun when our kids aren't feeling well.
That is no fun! Olivia missed 4 days of school this week with some kind of flu. Eliza got it 2 days ago. I think they are getting better though. Happy Easter!
Love,
Steph
We've got the sickies at our house too! No fun! good luck! We loved the pics from Folsom! It was fun to see Mommy Erica in the pictures too! (So many times mom is behind the camera--I know that's how it is here too!) We love you guys! Happy Easter!
Post a Comment