Sorry I've been away from the 'blogging' for a while. It's been crazy around here. Everyone is nursed back to health, we are currently planning a trip to Texas (yea!), the boys grow everyday and Ryan and I stay busy with work and the kids. I've been working really hard on my travel writing (more about that later in the week). Meanwhile, here are some new pictures. I took Sam and Andy to the Navy base on Friday to see Dad at work. Grandma Nancy, the kids and I picked up lunch and we decided to invite dad to a picnic. We had a wonderful time. The Navy just build a new playground on base that is very toddler friendly. We had fun. Enjoy the pictures! More coming soon.


4 comments:
What a fun play ground! Sam is sure getting around. He is cute as ever.Cute pictures with his handsome dad.
I'm glad everyone is well now.
Sounds like a busy life! I'm trying to blog a little because I'm so bad at writing in a journal. Plus, I get to use my pictures I'm always taking! Love,
Stephenie
Looks like Sam is having fun! Can't wait to see you guys!
We totally understand being mobbed with life and two little boys!
We wish we could go to the park with you!!! someday!
Thinking of you! Love, us
Post a Comment