Monday, December 22, 2008

Our Christmas Lights

Normally, we have twice as many lights but this year has been tough since I'm too pregnant to help Ryan decorate. I appreciate him so much. HE did a great job. We took down the lights for a bad storm last week and we had people stop by asking us to please put everything back up because it was a favorite of the neighborhood children. We were honored to know our yard brought people so much joy. That's what Christmas is all about!

3 comments:

RASPBERRY LEMONADE said...

I love your little helicopter!

SAYDA said...

Cute Christmas lights!!!

TnT Bingham said...

How perfect that you have Santa in a helo at your house! We love the pics of Sam riding his "trusty horse" and the video of his first snow is great too!

We love you guys and hope you have the happiest Christmas!