Sunday, September 14, 2008

My Sharp Dressed Men!

I'm well aware that I am very lucky to have a husband that likes getting dressed up to go out. I can always count on him looking great no matter where we're headed. Well, I've been blessed to have a little boy that loves to get dressed up like his daddy. It's so special to see them both wearing ties to church or to a nice dinner. Then, as tradition has it, after getting dressed they love posing for pictures. It's quite cute. My paternal grandmother is always telling me how lucky I am that my son looks exactly like his daddy (she thinks my husband is very handsome). I have to agree. My handsome boys....and to think they are about to become three!














4 comments:

Yvonne said...

Ah Sammy looks so cute, well Ryan does too, but Sammy steals the spotlight!

Hey today is the anniversary of the Queen Isabella accident. Remember how busy you were at that time?

I am in the process of opening another blog Raspberry Lemonade. And what it is going to be is that different bloggers log in to post there handmade items. Ecommerce would be through personal paypal accounts. That way everyone gets there payments directly. If you are still doing any jewelry or any other crafts that you would like to join in or know anyone send them my way. The email is raspberrylemonadeblogger@yahoo.com.I am open for any suggestions.

I love your little Mickey countdown!

Love

Bonnie

Ryan, Erica & Sam said...

That sounds like a fun new blog! I don't do much beading because Sam eats anything that falls on the floor so I worry about the beads; however, the chuch has asked me to host a beading party to teach basics (not a lot to do around here). If I make some projects out of that, I'll photo them and email them to you. You can tell me what you think.

I had forgot about the anniversary. Wow, it's been seven years. I can hardly believe it.

Thanks!
Erica

SAYDA said...

I agree! Very handsome men!
Sayda

TnT Bingham said...

We love the pics of Sam cleaning! Awesome! We say we're going to show pics like that to our boys when they are ten and don't want to do their chores. =) The dressed up Ryan and Sam pictures are great too! Love you guys!