Saturday, September 13, 2008

I've been tagged!

My Aunt Sayda tagged me so here it goes:
Five things I was doing ten years ago:
1) living in San Antonio
2) working on my Masters at Saint Mary's University
3) went skiing in Utah with my cousin Nyla over Thanksgiving break
4) working at Humana Health Care in their 'grievances' department
5) dreaming of Ryan even though I hadn't met him (corny, but true)

Five things on my to do list:
1) Go to Washington DC (next week)
2) Take Sam to Disneyland (Oct.8)
3) Write my articles for the Navy newspaper (due Monday)
4) Rest
5) Oh, have my baby in January!

Five favorite snacks:
1) chips and salsa
2) any kind of bread
3-5) diet coke (these days caffeine free)

Five things I would do if I was a millionaire:
1) Ryan would give the Navy his notice
2) Buy a house outside of San Antonio, Texas
3) Take all the kids in my extended family (big kids too) to Walt Disney World
4) Take care of my family's health care (all of my extended family)
5) Buy Ryan, Mama and Sam anything they want
ONE MORE 6) Buy a second home in Orlando so that the Massey family and my family can have regular birthday extravaganzas!! (They know what I mean!)

Five places I've lived:
1) McAllen, Texas
2) San Antonio, Texas
3) Austin, Texas
4) Jacksonville, Florida
5) Provo, Utah
(Gosh, I just realized I could go on and on)

Five jobs I've had:
1) Travel writer (now)
2) Regional Marketing Manager, Navy Federal Credit Union
3) Communications Director, South Padre Island CVB
4) Director of Public Relations, TAMACC
5) Front Desk Supervisor, MARRIOTT San Antonio

1 comment:

gizcallyomom said...

Regular birthday extravaganzas!! I LOVE it!