Saturday, September 27, 2008

My Little Travelin' Man

Now that we are home from DC, we are preparing for our adventure to California! Sammy is about to have the time of his life - he just doesn't know it. We have tickets to Disneyland, Universal and Knott's Berry Farm (all free because of my new writing gig). His uncle Michael is meeting us there for the weekend to enjoy the parks with us (each park gave us tickets for four adults and we are only three - Sam is free). We are very fortunate that Sam is a wonderful traveler. He's well behaved on the plane (upon arriving at each destination there would be a line of people waiting to compliment me on my well-behaved child). He also adapts to being in a hotel room better than I thought he would. Sam has the funniest habit - he counts his 'people'. Every night and every morning that we were gone, he would look around the room and check for daddy, mommy and grandma. Once they were all visually located, he would relax and enjoy himself. He doesn't care where we are as long as we're together. What a great kid! We leave for California in about 10 days.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

It seems like you all had a great time. Sam is just so adorable. I can't wait to see him again.

Love you,

Beau, Nyla and Beau Ryan

Anonymous said...

Isn't Washington DC nice? Beau Ryan knows what the sun glasses are for already. He watches his mom put her Chanels on everday. You have to remember he is only 4 months. He will begin to explore soon, just like his grandpa and me. Sam's curlies are cute just like his grandma.

By the way i don't have a google account so I used Nylas.

Al

Yvonne said...

I think I like your job! How fun that you don't have to travel alone. Everytime we go on Mica looks at your Mickey counter and says "Disneyland"

Talk to you later

Ryan, Erica & Sam said...

Bonnie,
I wish we lived close enough so that I could take her with me. I really would. Sam would love it!

Erica

SAYDA said...

I bet your glad to be home, even if it's just for a little while. Seems like you had a great time. I'm glad you saw your dear friends. And my kids just for a minute.
Sayda