Today was a fun day. We woke up early and headed to Reno. We were looking for shoes for Sammy, but didn't find any that fit. He's up to a size 5 but shoes in that size are a bit heavy and bulky which makes it hard to walk. We are on the hunt for the perfect Sammy shoe. We'll have to keep looking. We were also treated to breakfast by one of the large Reno hotels. I'm writing a monthly column in the Navy newspaper as their food critic. I'm also writing a travel column which is lots of fun (but I will tell you about that later). Anyway, because I am considered a member of the local press, we get invited to a lot of new local things. One of the hotels just renovated their "Buffet" and gave us free passes to try it. We had a lot of fun (and the food was really good). We got home and rested a bit. Afterward, we took Sammy outside to play. He played in the grass and went for a swim. The water was too cold so he enjoyed the grass more. Now, he's in some very cute PJ's we bought him at the railroad museum in California. Unfortunately, we waited too long to put them on him so they don't fit. We were still able to shoot a quick picture. Tomorrow, they will be stored for his little brother. Oh, well, Sam grows so fast that he wore most of his things only once. His little brother will get to enjoy them too. Enjoy the pictures!
Saturday, September 13, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comment:
Very fun!!! That is so awesome you are writing. I couldn't think of any one that would do a better job. I love your new background. It reminded me of your love of light houses. Love you!
Post a Comment