
Sam now fits into his train engineer hat that we bought him months ago. We bought it so he could wear it when visiting his grandpa Randy's extensive train layout. His grandpa loves model trains and has been a collector for decades. Sam enjoys playing trains with his grandpa when he visits Utah. Next time, he will take his train engineer hat with him! Meanwhile, his daddy is working on a train layout of our own. We only own a little over a dozen trains but Ryan has been working hard on building a layout, or "village" as I like to call it, of our very own. He hopes to have it done in a few months. Meanwhile, it's a work in progress. We are very excited in anticipation! Here's a picture of what Ryan has done so far. We'll update pictures as it starts looking more and more like a village.
3 comments:
Awww I miss Sam so much! He's so handsome with his engineer hat and I love the pose! Mom says the train looks complicated but it will be nice in the end. Can't wait to see you all!
<3 Ash
He is so cute! I love the way he looks with a hat. Beautiful kid!
Sayda
That hat (not to mention the kid) is SO CUTE! I just love baby boys.
Post a Comment