
Since before we got married, my mom gives Ryan regular foot massages. It's their bonding time, I guess. Well, last night, mom had an added client. Sam decided he wanted a massage, too. He sat himself down between Ryan and Mom and made himself at home. He loved his foot massage! I had to capture it in pictures! It looks like from now on Mom will have two spoiled men requesting foot massages. What happened to my foot massage?!



4 comments:
Erica,
Sam is just a beautiful, happy baby. I love his church clothes. Looks like the golf outfits Beau bought Beau Ryan (except he got shorts instead of pants). I haven't had much time to get on the blog. I went back to work on the 14th, and work and the baby take up all of my time. This is the 2nd time I get on my blog and catch up on everyone else. I can't wait to see Sam again.
Love you,
Nyla
Very very cute!!! Erica, my blog is private now. I have a few e-mail addresses for you but am not sure which one is still current. E-mail me your address and I'll send you the invite to view the blog.
LOVE YOU GUYS!
You need to be careful advertising your Mom's services, she may just disappear one day and show up in Germany! Sam's cute, I'd do the same thing in his shoes.
That is the cutest post! Pretty smart little guy. He know what's good.
Love you all, Sayda
Post a Comment