Monday, July 7, 2008
It's Official!
Well, it looks like we loved this parenting thing so much we decided to do it again! Yup, for those of you that don't already know, we are expecting our second child. I am 11 weeks along and my doctor says all is going well. I am due at the end of January. Since I will be having a second C-section, my operation will be scheduled for around the 19th of January. So far this pregnancy is so much harder than my first. The doctor says that's normal since I already have a little one to chase around. Mom has been a great help, and I try to rest when I can. We will post more info as we have it. Our children will be 18 months apart in age. We are hoping for a girl but will be happy no matter what! Wish us luck!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment