Friday, June 27, 2008

McHappy!!

Sam had his first Happy Meal today! He had a cheeseburger, apple slices, chocolate milk and his toy! He loved the chocolate milk. He had never tasted chocolate milk before. The funny part is that we don't let Sam eat meat from restaurants (we try to only let him eat organic meat prepared at home - yes, I've become THAT kind of mother), so he really only had a cheese, ketchup and pickle burger! It was a fun memory. The only disappointing part was that "Happy Meals" no longer come in those fun boxes! They now just come in a paper bag - something about helping to save the enviornment. I'm all for being eco-friendly but some things in life should never change - Happy Meal boxes are one of those things!



1 comment:

SAYDA said...

How funny! We still get the original happy meal boxes here. Idaho is still 10 years behind, I guess. Hehehe We love you all.
Sayda