Monday, June 23, 2008


Grandma Nancy took Sam to the park this morning. Our subdivision donated some land to the city for a park, and we live only a block away from it. We've been waiting for Sam to get a little older to take him there. He loved it! He was enjoying himself so much that Grandma called Ryan and me to come witness the fun! I think he has found his new favorite place. It was a joy to see him get so excited.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awww Erica! He's such a little man! Esta hermoso! Mom wishes she could bite his little feet!
<3 Ashley & Nellie

SAYDA said...

Oh my goodness! Everytime you post pictures he gets cuter and cuter. He is almost a year old! We love you so much.

Mike said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Mike said...

I'll have to come visit more often. I'll probably be much more of a lurker than a commenter, however! It looks like you're having a great time with your family. Enjoy it, they grow up so fast. It's still strange to me to look Kirk in the eyes. TTFN. (I deleted the original since I couldn't edit it for spelling!)