Saturday, April 24, 2010

Well, FINALLY, an update! I was inspired by my friend Tiffany who has three boys (one of them a newborn) and she still makes time to update her blog. It was time to catch up on all the photos we've missed posting. It has been a great two months living in Southern California. Of course, we spend a lot of time at Disneyland. We really get the most out of our annual passes. We also love the San Diego Zoo and the fact that we are surrounded by some of the nicest parks I've ever seen. This has all been very refreshing for us since we have lived the last three years in the desert! Our boys are growing so much. We can't wait to have family come visit. Recently, we met our dear friends (and part of our family) the Earl's at Disneyland. We had so much fun. Sammy had his first crush on their little girl Eliza. He kept touching her face and hugging her. He followed her around and wanted to hold her hand. It was so cute! We enjoyed seeing them.

Here are some pictures over the last two months. More coming soon!


Our friends the Earl's - anyone seen Sam?

Michael and Nancy - For those that don't know, Michael Earl baptised me when I was 9. We've kept in touch ever since. He's been at every major event in my life. Other than my mom, he's the only person I can say that about. He stood as a witness (in place of my father) at my wedding and helped bless both my children. He and his family mean the world to me.

Our boys being goofy and having fun.

Ryan and Sam riding the horse trolley.

For Easter, the boys got a bouncy house for the backyard. They had a blast.


After hunting for eggs, they got to enjoy a few pieces of candy.

They had fun hunting the candy filled eggs.







Ryan built Sammy an aircraft out of a box. Sam even wore his aviator sunglasses to complete the look!


Sam loves sitting next to his brother. Unfortunately, his brother doesn't appreciate the ear grab.

More fun at Disneyland.



Sammy is having a GREAT time.



Minnie is Sam's favorite - but by the time he got to her he gave her a list of complaints "I've missed my nap, I stood in line for Mickey, I stood in line for you and I am TIRED!" You could literally hear Minnie laughing out loud.

Sam and Mickey
Some more pictures and videos coming soon....I promise!

4 comments:

lowrain said...

Nice catch-up. good to see you Nancy. The boys are growing up so fast, really noticed it with Andy. It was a bit of nostalgia for me seeing "D". We love it there also. You just haven't missed a thing here. Snow and gail force winds with only a day or two break in between. We miss you and hope all is well with all 5 of you.
Love Marilyn B

Yvonne said...

Great pics! Nice to see Michael's family. Love the aviator glasses!

SAYDA said...

Finally a post. It was so good to see all the pictures. Your boys have gotten so big.

That was fun seeing Elder Earl. Love you all.

Steph said...

Now I'm wishing we could come back REALLY soon! That was such a fun trip and it was fabulous seeing you all again. By the way, that is probably the best family picture of us I've seen (I'd love you to e-mail that one)!