Our sweet Sam is quite a talker. I love having little conversations with him. Every now and then he really surprises us with things he says...like:
After he continues doing something I told him not to:
Mom: Sam, Mommy said no!
Sam: I know Mom but Sammy says Yes!
__________________
I've been going on and on about moving to San Diego to make the transition easier on Sam:
Mom: Sam, we'll have a zoo to go to any time you want when we move!
Mom: Sam, we can go to Disneyland to visit Mickey Mouse every weekend when we move!
Mom: Sam, we'll go to parks and you can play in the backyard anytime you want when we move.
Sam: We then lets move already!
___________________
Sam talks more and more everyday. It's my favorite time in his childhood when everything is a discovery and he can't wait to tell us all about it! He's a great kid!
Wednesday, December 30, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment