Monday, July 20, 2009

Military Update

As many of you already know, Ryan and I have decided to sign up for 5 more years in the Navy. We have recommitted and are awaiting our new orders. It was a very hard decision for our family but after months of prayers, we are hopeful that we made the right choice. It is rumored that we are headed to San Diego come February of 2010. We are hoping that is true! With the Navy, I won't believe it until the movers come for my things and tell me they are headed to California! We will be given written orders (which make it official) sometime in November. I ask that you continue to keep my family (and all military families) in your prayers.

The great thing about San Diego is that it is the perfect vacation spot so we hope you all come visit!

1 comment:

Yvonne said...

Well it sounds like a great Spring Break! Good Luck Erica & Ryan! Congratulations on the decision you all have made and may God continue to bless all of you!

Say Hi to Grandma Nancy!