Monday, June 22, 2009
Dedicated to Aunt Jodi and Uncle Matt
Just a note to tell Jodi and Matt that although we are not with them physically during this hard time, we are with them in our hearts. We pray for them everyday and love them very much. To those that are reading this, keep our Aunt Jodi and Uncle Matt (Ryan's sister and brother-in-law) in your prayers. They are going though a very hard and emotional time. Please know how much we care about you and that we are just a phone call away if you need to feel loved. Meanwhile, here's a picture of your two nephews who love you:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Sam and Andy look so cute together!
Hope everything is ok with Ryan's family.
I love that picture of the boys. They are really cute and you know, I don't think they look alike.Can't wait to meet Andy and actually hold him.You make beautiful children.
Our new address is:
www.saydasjournal.blogspot.com
Since I use first names on our blog, I didn't want our names connected to our last name.
Post a Comment