Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Update

Dear All,
Sorry it has been a while. Things here are crazy! My kitchen is being rebuilt which means we are constantly chasing Sam around the house as he holds his hammer and offers to help the workers! Our trip to Roseville was fun but mostly for mommy who got to do some much needed shopping. This weekend we are headed to San Francisco! We are quite excited. It's plan B since we had a trip to Texas planned and had to reschedule due to Swine Flu fears. Meanwhile, we are planning to rebook our trip to Texas, we are making plans to go to North Carolina to attend Aaron Massey's wedding reception next month and we are continuing to watch these two boys grow more and more every day. As you can imagine, we've been quite busy. I promise pictures soon and more updates. Until then, God bless you all. We love you,
Erica

2 comments:

Steph said...

Good luck with the kitchen remodel! I know how hard it is too keep up with a blog but I'm not much of a journal person, so it's the best I can do!

Take care all!

SAYDA said...

Happy Mother's Day Erica!