![]() |
| Make a Smilebox slideshow |
Thursday, May 28, 2009
TIme with Family
It's hard being away from family - especially because Sam gets so lonely sometimes. I never got lonely as a child even though I was an only child. That was because I had a lot of cousins that all lived nearby. For me, they were my brothers and sisters. That's why Sam and Andy now has lots of aunts and uncles! All of my cousins have kids now and it was great to see Sam play with them the way we use to play when we were young. It brought back wonderful memories for me and reminded me that time flies! Here are the pictures:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
We really enjoyed you'al's visit. Wish you all live a little closer, like Austin or San Antonio. But we hope to see you at Disneyland!
You're invited to Photo Friday
I'm so glad you got some time with family! I've been thinking of you and will call soon! I loved reading your mother's day post. Love you all!
Post a Comment