Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Texas Adventures

We have been in Texas for over a week. We have had a wonderful time and made some great memories. Sam has been a bit shy and Andy has been charming. I think he is excited about all the attention since normally life is 'all about Sam'. We are heading back to Nevada tomorrow. Tonight, we are in San Antonio enjoying the city. I will post a blog entry as soon as we get back home. I've got some great pictures to download. I promise to have them up by the end of the week.

1 comment:

SAYDA said...

I heard you had a great visit! I'm so happy for you guys. I wish we could get away and go visit family in Texas too. I sure have been missing Dad and everyone.
I heard Claudia will be spending this summer with you. Let me know when that happens so that Aubrey can get to see her. Hopefully by then Dick will be well and we can get away. Can't wait to see the new addition.
Love you guys!