Monday, March 2, 2009

Mommy Song

I had my proudest moment as a mother so far tonight. Sammy and Dad have guitar time every day. It has become a daily tradition. Sam gets very sad if there is no guitar time. Tonight, they sat down with a guitar each and decided to sing a "Mommy Song". Well, when Ryan started making up lyrics, Sam started singing "mommy, mommy, mommy" to the tune. It was so cute we had to capture it on film. Enjoy my little Eric Clapton in the making!

4 comments:

SAYDA said...

How cute is that? I love Sammy. You know as early as he is starting the guitar, he might be the next Eric Clapton. It is so neat the they have their guitar time together.

Yvonne said...

Wow that is neat, that he love to play the guitar!

Kent said...

Hey Erica, your family is so cute. I like the dueling guitars. I know I'm a couple months late, but congratulations on your new addition! Having two kids is great fun. For the last two weeks we've been watching five kids for a family that is over in the states - wow, talk about a handful. It makes me want to have a large family though. You guys are looking really happy. We're excited to move back to the states the end of this year. It'll be nice to be close to family and friends again. Take care, Kent, Katie, Emmie and Kai

TnT Bingham said...

Such a cute video! You have two talented men there!

Those moments when the kids express their love make all the "thankless days" worth it! I'm so glad little Sam let you know what a great job you're doing!

Love you!