Hey!!! I ended up getting your voicemail late on Sunday. I was SO happy to hear this exciting news!!!!!! I hope it's exciting for you guys too but it sure is for me! We must talk soon so I can get all the deets! Give everyone kisses for me! sis
Sammy is too cute taking off Andy's socks! He would love Mica's feet, she loves to be barefooted! I am always getting after her that her feet are going to grow like huge if she doesn't leave her shoes on!
4 comments:
so sorry to hear about your kitchen!! that's awful! wow, wish we could have you over to dinner =)
Andy is getting cuter and cuter! What a sweetie! I love the pics of Sam lovin his brother.
Hey!!! I ended up getting your voicemail late on Sunday. I was SO happy to hear this exciting news!!!!!! I hope it's exciting for you guys too but it sure is for me! We must talk soon so I can get all the deets! Give everyone kisses for me!
sis
Sammy is too cute taking off Andy's socks! He would love Mica's feet, she loves to be barefooted! I am always getting after her that her feet are going to grow like huge if she doesn't leave her shoes on!
I have to say Andy is looking alot like you!
Almost seems as if Sam thinks that Andy is his little doll.
Post a Comment