Saturday, February 14, 2009

Sammy's First Valentine

Our dear Sam received his first valentine this year. His little friend Rachel came over with cookies, a balloon and a homemade valentine for Sammy. They played together and had a great time. Sammy, of course, couldn't let her leave without a great big hug. What a wonderful memory. Kids are a lot more assertive today than they were when I was young. If I remember correctly, Ryan was my first valentine and I was 26 years old! :-) Sammy couldn't have asked for a more beautiful girl to be his first valentine (I just thought it was something I wouldn't see for many years). Enjoy the picture! Happy Valentine's Day to all.

5 comments:

Yvonne said...

Happy belated Valentine's Day!

Steph said...

How sweet! He's so adorable, he will probably have many Valentine's in the years to come. See you all soon!

Love,
Steph

SAYDA said...

Oh Sam is so sweet!
Sayda

TnT Bingham said...

Cute little Valentine's story!

I love the pics of Ryan snuggling the boys....what a good Daddy!

We miss you. I'll call you soon!

SAYDA said...

Ryan if you buy that bit about you being the 1st V, I have some swamp property to sell you.
Thanks you for prayers and concerns. I can't believe I am on my last 2 radiation. I have be blessed. Sam looks great and I hope to meet Andy soon. Big huge Nancy.
Love Uncle Richard.
PS see ya soon Nancy pooh.