

Sam learned to eat with a fork. He's so proud of himself. He also now insists on eating in his high chair. He's never been a fan of it in the past but now seems to prefer it. Lucky for us. It's easier to feed him when we can keep him in one place (that doesn't happen often).


Also, this week, Sam has asked dad for guitar time every day after work. It seems to be their bonding time and Sam really enjoys Ryan's mini-guitar. It's easier for him to hold. When I took these pictures, he also showed off his new smile. Now, when we tell him to pose for pictures, he gives us a huge, fake grin!


I enjoy this next picture because it's my three boys! I took it to show off Sam's new jeans (his first real pair). My aunt Vilma sent them to him as a Christmas gift. He looks so cute in them. I caught this picture of my boys as they were walking into a restaurant this weekend.

And finally, Sam got a hair cut this weekend. He's had one before but this time he was aware of what was going on and HATED IT! At first, he loved the location. He was able to play with the other kids. I was so proud of Sammy. He gets very few chances to see other children and he made me proud. He was very kind and social. He played well with others and when I thought there might be a small conflict with another boy (I was afraid he'd hit him or something) - instead he gave him a kiss! He would approach the older kids and join their fun with no fear. That's my boy! The haircut, on the other hand, was traumatic but we got through it. They did a great job!



I'm still getting use to having two kids. I sometimes can't believe it. My mom has been a big help. Without her, I would have lost my mind already. Tiffany, you didn't tell me it was this hard!! Haha. It may be hard, but it is soooo worth it. My boys are wonderful and knowing them is an honor.
I promise to post more soon. My love to you all!

3 comments:
Boy! You have been busy! Love your new pics!
Yeah Sam! your eating with a fork!
Love ya guys!
My boys desperately need haircuts. I don't think they like it any better now that they are older! I had to cut Zach's hair for several years when he was little because he wouldn't let anyone cut it but me.
What a wonderful family! It takes a little time to get used to two people depending on you but you are doing great!
Love,
Stephenie
Cute pictures! Sam is so cute!!! I bet he will be a good guitar player like his dad. What a fun place for children to get their first haircuts!
Love you all.
Post a Comment