Monday, February 9, 2009

Andy's Vision

As some of you know, we took Andy to an eye specialist today to have his vision checked. I have had a strong feeling since he was born that he didn't see me. I waited almost a month to share my concerns with Andy's doctor who after conducting preliminary tests, agreed with me that something was off. Well, we took him to see a pediatric eye specialist today and after extensive tests he concluded that Andy's eyes are perfect. We just have to wait for them to mature a little more for him to learn how to focus. We will follow up with him in six weeks and hopefully by then his eyes will be focusing perfectly. That doctor is sure that by then he will have no problems.
Thank you to all of you that knew about our hard day and offered prayers. We appreciate you so much. We thank God that our Andy is well.

3 comments:

Steph said...

I'm so glad everything is ok! We should have a baptism soon. Grace is having her 4th missionary discussion this Sunday!

Love,
Stephenie

SAYDA said...

I didn't know anything about the eyes. I'm glad the doctor says everything is ok. We pray everything will be well in 6 months too.

Those pictures were adorable of both of them.

Yvonne said...

I'm so happy that Andy's eyes are perfect! God Bless