You guys look great! Take Love Ya!Happy Birthday Nancy & Happy Belated Birthday Ryan!
Congratulations! It seems like Sam was that little just yesterday. What joy! Two beautiful boys!!! We love you Erica. I love those pictures.
Beautiful! --all of you! Get some rest Mama! You're in our prayers. We'll be in touch soon. Love you!
Congratulations! Two beautiful boys to love their mommy. Take care of yourself and your boys. You have two beautiful gifts from God. Happy belated B-day Ryan, and Happy Birthday again Nancy.Love, Beau, Nyla and Beau Ryan
Oh, I'm so glad I checked your blog! Congratulations from the whole Earl family! We look forward to seeing all of you and your newest little one.Love,Stephenie and family
Post a Comment
5 comments:
You guys look great! Take Love Ya!
Happy Birthday Nancy & Happy Belated Birthday Ryan!
Congratulations! It seems like Sam was that little just yesterday. What joy! Two beautiful boys!!! We love you Erica. I love those pictures.
Beautiful! --all of you! Get some rest Mama! You're in our prayers. We'll be in touch soon. Love you!
Congratulations! Two beautiful boys to love their mommy. Take care of yourself and your boys. You have two beautiful gifts from God.
Happy belated B-day Ryan, and Happy Birthday again Nancy.
Love,
Beau, Nyla and Beau Ryan
Oh, I'm so glad I checked your blog! Congratulations from the whole Earl family! We look forward to seeing all of you and your newest little one.
Love,
Stephenie and family
Post a Comment