Thursday, January 1, 2009

Happy New Year!

On behalf of Ryan, Sam, Nancy and me (Erica), we'd like to wish our family and friends a very happy new year! I'm sorry we haven't updated our blog in a while. We are moments away (within the next week) from welcoming our newest addition, Andrew Aaron Vest, to our family. It's become quite hard for me to be at the computer or to do anything other than await his arrival in bed. Most of you know that this hasn't been an easy pregnancy for me. Well, I saved the really hard times for the end. Right now, our only concern is to bring Andy safely into this world where we await him with lots of love.

We will update as soon as possible and of course, post pictures of our new son as soon after he's born as possible. Until then, God bless you all and happy new year!

4 comments:

Raspberry Lemonade said...

Happy New Year! We will be praying for a safe delivery! Can't wait to see baby Andy!

Steph said...

I love your thoughts on treasuring Christmas! It is so true. I can't believe your new one will be here so soon! Your boys will be best friends. What a wonderful gift for you all! I hope you have the baby blessing here again but this time you need to stay at our house not a hotel!!! We have plenty of room for you all you know! (Hey, maybe we would even be able to find the church and be there on time.)
Love,
Stephenie

SAYDA said...

This is such an exciting time! Can't wait to see pictures of the new addition. I remember those tender moments of bringing the little one home. Have a great year with your little family.

Sayda

RASPBERRY LEMONADE said...

Just want to tell you guys good luck on your trip for Ryan's appt. And I pray that everything comes out great!