Here it is! Our 2008 Christmas Village. We normally have our Christmas Village on the floor around the tree (and living room) but this year, with Sam, we had to shorten it and put it on a table top. I think Ryan still did a great job at making it look like a little town. By the way, we included the Disney castle because all villages must have a hint of MAGIC!
Also, notice the snowman playing the banjo. He, of course, is Sam the Snowman from the Rudolph story. This miniature snowman was Sam's first Christmas present last year from my Aunt Nellie.
Also, notice the train has a refrigerated box car for Frosty's return every year. It was a gift to me by my mom a few years ago. I love it! Enjoy!
Tuesday, December 9, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Beautiful! For a minute there I thought it was a real little village, but then I saw the train go round and round. So I thought... wait a minute! Beautiful!
Sayda
Beautiful village, I use to put one out but it wasn't for me, so I passed over to Paul since he had bought me all little town. I more into collecting nativity scenes. I have four (outside, kitchen, dining, living rooms)right now and this year I want to add one more!
Mica just learned about Joseph, Mary and Jesus. So she says Dodo(she can't say Joseph,Mary, baby Mica!)
We're so happy the Vests are enjoying the Christmas season! The slideshow of you putting up the Christmas tree is so happy!
Yay for Sam and learning all those body parts! So cute!!! =)
We love you all!
Post a Comment