Saturday, November 29, 2008
While decorating our house for Christmas this weekend, we came to the issue of our stockings. We can't hang the stockings on our fireplace mantle because Sam can pull them down (which could be dangerous) so we decided to hang them on a stocking screen. Our biggest worry was that the stockings wouldn't last since Sam enjoys taking things down. Instead, he seems to have made friends with the characters and regularly goes over to give them a hug. He also laughs a lot when we are watching him or he thinks he's doing something wrong.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Hey Vests! Thanks for your great Thanksgiving Day post--great reminders!
We love the pics and video of Sam! Jack noticed Sam plying with the Disney castle. =) I had one of those when I was a child...where did you get Sam's?
We love you all tons!!!
I didn't know that's where Sam got his name. That's great! I also have a vague memory of us going to get "pristine glazed donuts" after we watched the movie.
Post a Comment