Monday, October 20, 2008

Tagged by Yvonne

My cousin Yvonne tagged me to say 7 things about myself...possibly things people don't already know.

1) I've never liked things that pop - balloons or those biscuit tins that you have to pop open. They startle me.

2) I married my best friend, literally. Ryan and I were best friends for almost two years before we ever dated, then we dated, then we married. So even though we are about to have our five year wedding anniversary next March, we're about to have our seven year anniversary as best friends. :-) So now I live with my three best friends - Mom, Ryan and my Sam.

3) "Disney" will forever be tied to my family. Ryan proposed to me at Epcot (WDW), we had a quick honeymoon at Walt Disney World. When time permitted, we had our actual honeymoon a few months later at Disneyland. We vacationed at Disney World when Ryan returned from deployment November 2006 at which time we conceived Sam. ;-) Obviously, we love Mickey Mouse!

4)I want to see all 50 states before I'm 40. I've seen 35 so far.

5)I'm a scaredy-cat, afraid of all roller-coasters however Ryan says I drive like a bat out of hell! haha

6) I'm the only Mexican-American I know that doesn't really like Mexican food, especially beans. They just don't agree with me.

7) Speaking of food, I don't like it when someone asks me for my last bite (it's my favorite part).

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Erica, it's me AL, I was looking at your tag and I saw where it said you don't like mexican food. Do you remeber a place down south called El Pato? lol...and how about De Alba thoughs tamales.

Mike said...

I suppose that we'll never be able to go to Mi Ranchito again with you!

Ryan, Erica & Sam said...

Ok, it's not that I DON'T like some Mexican food. I just will always prefer other food more. My main point is that Mexican food doesn't agree with my stomach. However, I don't know anyone that loves chips and salsa (mild) more than me - hence I love Mi Ranchito! I could go just for the chips and salsa if they'd let me.
-Erica
P.S. I also don't count Tex-Mex food as Mexican food.

TnT Bingham said...

hi friends! We've been rocking out to your halloween music! =)

I love the 7 things about you. Thinking of them and you made me smile. love ya!

Steph said...

Sounds like a pregnant woman talking to me! Not the best food for you right now. Don't worry, we'd love to go to Mi Ranchito with you...you can even have a couple bites of mine, just not the last one!

Steph

Yvonne said...

35 states, yahoo! That's awesome!

You see I didn't know that about you!

moses massey said...

Hey Misela! and family!

I've so enjoyed reading and looking at your blog about Disney. I think I gained some weight just reading about all the VIP meals! Reminds me of sweet times in Florida. We you each of you so good. Take good care, Love, Moses and family