Monday, October 6, 2008

Future Mormon Missionary

Being pregnant makes me crave the weirdest and simplest of foods. Lately, I eat a lot of Ramen and noddles with tomato sauce. As you can see, Sammy has been enjoying them too. He especially likes the Ramen (much to his father's disgust). The way I see it, I'm preparing him to be a missionary. For the most part, missionaries live on a diet of Ramen and other noddles. Enjoy the pictures!

2 comments:

Steph said...

Gotta love that Ramen! Zach adds soy sauce and garlic to his and throws in some peas for veggies. He's quite the chef! I changed my blog...see if you like the new look! Say hello to Nancy for me. We miss you guys-keep in touch!
Steph

SAYDA said...

He is so beautiful even when he has a messy face. I love his little spirit. It just radiates out of his beautiful eyes. I miss you guys.
Sayda