.JPG)
My friend Tiffany sent me this picture of Sam and her son, Ray. I thought it was one of the cutest pictures I've ever seen. It's the next generation of friends. Sam's dad and Ray's uncle Aaron went to college together, serve in the Navy together and have been close friends for over 10 years. The funny thing is that this looks like a
miniature picture of Ryan and Aaron. They always seem like they are telling each other something that only "men can hear". I can't help but wonder what these two little boys will grow up to become one day. Above all else, I hope they grow up knowing the kind of friendship their dad and uncle do.
4 comments:
They look so cute!
Very cute picture! Glad your back safe and sound. Have SO much fun in Disneyland! Give your mom the biggest hug and kiss for me.
sis
We love this post Erica! What a great idea putting up a pic of Aaron and Ryan with the one of the little guys. We miss you!
That is the cutest picture. 3 more days! Have a great time!
Post a Comment