Thursday, September 4, 2008

Labor Day pictures!

My aunt Sayda took some great pictures and burned them on a disk for us. We can't seem to get the disk to work so here are some that I took with my camera. We had so much fun. Sam has a new friend - his Auntie Aubrey. She's my cousin but would like to be Sammy's aunt. I don't have brothers and sisters so Sammy has a lot of honorary aunts and uncles. Aubrey took great care of Sam and was a wonderful playmate. He misses her already. He saw grass for the first time at my aunt's house. They have a beautiful backyard (the most beautiful I've ever seen). Sam had fun crawling around and discovering grass and flowers.


4 comments:

SAYDA said...

We miss you. Can't wait to see you again!
Love, Sayda

Anonymous said...

It sure looks like if Sam enjoyed his weekend. I can't wait for him to meet Beau Ryan. I know they will have fun together.

Love you,

Nyla

Aubrey said...

I miss him alot.Wish we lived closer so that I could see him everyday.I hope he doesn't forget me.I hope we come for Thanksgiving.I loved Aunt Nancy's yummy food.Love you guys.
Cousin Aubrey

Richie said...

Wish we could have been there too. Congrats on your news about the new baby boy. I guess that means you're meant to have 3.