Tuesday, September 2, 2008

IT'S A BOY!!!

Ryan and I visited my doctor today. I'm 19 weeks pregnant and all is well. He did an ultrasound and the baby is healthy and strong. He also told us we're having a boy!!! There is no doubt whatsoever (my son had his legs open at the time). We are happy to know Sam will have a play mate and friend. We'll just keep trying for that girl (at least one more try but only after we wait a couple of years). I'm due in January. I happen to love January babies. Both my mom and my husband are January babies - now we'll have one more!

2 comments:

Aubrey said...

Congratulations! Maybe you can keep trying for 5 boys and you can make a basketball team. You do make goodlooking boys!
Sadya

Anonymous said...

Congratulations! I am so exicted for you all. Sam will surely enjoy a brother.

Love you,

Nyla

P.S. Happy Belated Birthday Erica!