
Our dear Sam loves to clean! He must have learn from watching his Grandma Nancy. We laugh because he just can't get enough cleaning. He insists on helping us vacuum (he carries the cord while he walks behind us). He carries our grown-up broom all around the kitchen. We finally bought him a child's broom a few days ago. The very next day, he woke up and swept the kitchen for around 15 minutes! My mom's family (the Chavez) are all known for being very clean, neat and tidy. It's strange the things that are past down through the genes. Lord knows that gene skipped me! I'm clean but not neat and tidy.

3 comments:
Hopefully this is a habit that will stick with him! Maybe Nancy's secretly training him.
Erica he is so cute! Man he is such handsome boy! I bet he doesn't want to stop walking now. Everytime I hear this song it will always remind me of Sam when he took off walking. Nancy is always cleaning. What do you expect? As long as he's not compulsive about cleaning like a lot of people in our fam. it will be ok. Sayda
Erica he is so adorable. That is a good habit to have. You know I always thought that my mom was too compulsive, but I have realized that I am my mother. I can't have anything dirty or out of place at our house. I guess I am compulsive now too.
Love you,
Nyla
Post a Comment