It's not really clear, but here is a picture of our son (the one on the way). He was smiling for the camera.
Here he is showing us that he knows his older brother is "1 year old" as he holds up one finger.
This is the doctor's proof that we are having another boy. The arrow was placed by the doctor to prove to Grandma Nancy that he can't be wrong!We are still looking for a name for our little baby. We had a name all picked out for a girl but not a boy. We have some ideas but would welcome your recommendations. Feel free to leave us your suggestions in the 'comments' area.

6 comments:
Yea! Another cute boy! Names...........huh. You know Richie is really good with names. He named Anson and Aubrey.
I like Jed and Jake.
Sayda
Yay for boys!!! We loved the pics of Sam's sunday clothes too! Jack said, "Maybe I will see him at church this Sunday."--It was fun to tell him that he will get to see his little friend soon! Yay!!
Hi Erica
Sorry for the mix up?!? Mica loves to see pictures of Sammy, she starts saying "baby, baby." O in my last comment I was wishing you a happy bday and telling how much Mica reminds me of you. She love Mickey for sure!
Congratulations! On No. 2. Awesome pics.
Stay tune for Hurricane Ike preparations, I'll be posting some pics! We don't know if we are evacuating, we'll probably head to Las Vegas...just kidding.
Have a blessed evening.
Hey Erica,
I am so excited for you all. Here are a couple of suggestions for names. I like Ethan, Sean, Seth, Matthew, Joshua (Josh) - sounds athletic - Josh Vest. I will be thinking of more. Do you want a middle name or have ideas?
Love you,
Nyla
So SO So so so exciting!!!! I've always loved the name Logan!!! Will be seeing your faces very soon!!! So can't wait!!!!!!!!!!!!
Erica, I tagged you! Look at my blog.
Sayda
Post a Comment