Friday, June 6, 2008

Busy, Busy, Busy

My poor Ryan has been so busy at work. He's been working 12-13 hour days every day for the past two weeks. Then, when he gets home, he continues to work on our ever time consuming back yard! He has installed a retaining wall (the back of our house is on a slope) all by himself and is now working on a garden on top of the wall. We planted tomatoes, peppers and cilantro. We look forward to planting green beans and jalapenos, too. This weekend, Aaron will help him plant seeds for grass. When the grass appears, it will be one of that happiest days of my life! It's been very hard to stare at a yard that only has dirt. Seeing it with a bit of life (even if its just for a few months) will be wonderful! Thanks to my wonderful husband!

4 comments:

SAYDA said...

Cute little Sam! Looks like he's having a blast with your friend. How exciting about your fence and your garden. I planted jalapenos only 2 weeks ago and about 4 plants have peppers already. Get them in the soil soon! It's hard to keep up with Dick's garden with him gone. I appreciate him more then ever. Sam is one of those babies you just want to squeeze.
Love, Aunt Sayda

TnT Bingham said...

We love Ryan (aka Bob the Builder!!!) Good for you for being so industrious in the backyard!
We LOVE the pics of cutie Sam reading and we were so happy to see the one with Aaron! I'm so glad you guys are having this time together!

SAYDA said...

Hey did you get a wedding announcement from Bree? Please let me know. Love, Aunt Sayda

gizcallyomom said...

You do have a wonderful husband! You know, I'm an active member of his fan club. There's a lot of competition for President, I'm still working on that. ;-) I love you guys SO much. I'm hoping I'll be seeing your faces for Bree's special day!!!!