It seems like just yesterday that we were celebrating Sam's 1st (month) birthday! He was this tiny (but long) kid that Ryan was introducing to frosting. I remember it like it was last night,but it wasn't. Last night, we celebrated his 9th month birthday. WOW! Time flies - literally. If you blink, you might miss something wonderful. He's grown so much. Now instead of tasting a bit of frosting, he goes in head first!
Grandma Nancy made him blueberry muffins, and he loved them! He was also entranced by the candle. I can't believe its been nine months. My pregnancy seemed to last forever, yet these nine months flew by. I guess its true that time flies when you are having fun! We hope to have a big celebration for his first birthday. We're just sad that we live so far away from our families and friends. We'll have to think of something to make it special. We've been considering taking Sam to Disneyland. It will be about time to introduce him to MICKEY! Sam and I share a birthday week, so where ever we go we'll have a great time. We'll keep you informed on the planning.



1 comment:
Happy Nine Months Birthday Sam! Hugs and Kisses from us! Nancy Pancy's blueberry muffins sound fantastic! Love you all 4 to pieces!!!
Post a Comment