Thursday, May 15, 2008

Home from Texas!

It's strange to say that we are home from Texas. For me, Texas is home. We had a great time visiting family and making memories. It made me realize just how much I'm missing out on by being away from home. Sam got to spend time with his Grandpa Rudy, and they hit it off like old friends. I was very happy about that. My father means the world to me although we don't get to see him but twice a year. Sam enjoyed spending time with all his Aunts and Uncles. I don't have brothers and sisters so Sam has honorary aunts and uncles (mostly my own aunts, uncles and cousins). He won all of their hearts with his sweet little spirit and charm. We hope to go back for Thanksgiving (which is also my Dad's birthday). For now, it's good to be back 'home'.

No comments: