Well, call me a joiner! I love keeping up with friends and family by reading their blogs. I might as well join in!
Ryan and I are currently living in Nevada (outside of Reno). Last year, we had our first child - Samuel Ryan Vest. He just turned seven months old and gets cuter everyday. It's hard being away from home and not living near friends and family. Hopefully, this blog will help me be better about keeping loved ones informed of what's going on in our life. I can also use this to post new pictures and video. I am excited for the challenge. I've never been much of a journal writer. Maybe this will help me write more things down.
I'll keep in touch.
Ryan and I are currently living in Nevada (outside of Reno). Last year, we had our first child - Samuel Ryan Vest. He just turned seven months old and gets cuter everyday. It's hard being away from home and not living near friends and family. Hopefully, this blog will help me be better about keeping loved ones informed of what's going on in our life. I can also use this to post new pictures and video. I am excited for the challenge. I've never been much of a journal writer. Maybe this will help me write more things down.
I'll keep in touch.

1 comment:
We were there in SLC that day. I remember when I saw you two together for the first time. Ryan reminded me of a handsome prince who came to rescue his princess.
Love You!
Post a Comment